Thursday 19 April 2012

Till we meet again Mum


If tears could build a stairway,
and memories were a lane,
I would walk right up to heaven
to bring you back home again.
No farewell words were spoken
no time to say goodbye
you were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.
My heart still aches in sadness
and secret tears still flow,
what it meant to lose you,
no one will ever know.
God bless you mum
Love you always
Your loving daughter, 
Sue
XX XX XX

Don't worry mum, i will look after dad 
xx xx xx

7 comments:

  1. such a beautifull tribute to your lovely mum sue (((HUGS))) love jenniexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenny, perfect sentiment, take care hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum will never be gone while you remember her. A beautiful tribute to your mum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful sue.take care hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Beautiful tribute to your Mum, as Tammy said your Mum will always be with in your memories..My thoughts will be with you and your family on Monday...
    Hugz Kath...xx...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue, I was so sorry to hear about your Mum. What a lovely tribute to her. I hope all the times you shared and the memories you made together will bring you some comfort. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry sue to hear your sad news re your mum,loved your poem,sending you a large hug,x

    ReplyDelete